2019 Dealer RenewalsThe Dealer Licensing Section work dealer applications in date received order, we are currently working on renewals that were received January 3, 2019. Your license plates are currently being manufactured and will be shipped to the business physical address. Until that time, you may continue to use your 2018 dealer license plates. A notice will be provided to Law Enforcement explaining the delay in processing of your license and plates.
Renew a Motor Vehicle, Marine, or Transportation Network Business License
Welcome to the Missouri Department of Revenue, Motor Vehicle Bureau, Business Licensing Portal
You may renew a Motor Vehicle, Marine, or Transportation Network business license with the Missouri Department of Revenue, Motor Vehicle Bureau, using our online portal.
- If you already have an online account and would like to manage or renew an existing business license, click the "Login" option.
- If you already have a business license, click on "Create a MyDMV Account" to create a new online account and connect your existing business license(s).
- If you already have an existing business license and would like to renew without a MyDMV account, click on "Business Renewal Without an Account".
Before completing your online business license application, have the following available;
- All required documentation in an electronic format; and,
- A credit/debit card for business licenses requiring payment.
Electronically submitted applications are processed in the order received.